WP FollowMe plugin
WP FollowMe is a wordpress plugin that allows you to add a twitter “Follow me” badge on your wordpress blog.
Get what version you like more :
- v 0.1.3 – No flash, followme message displayed sideways, using images to display the folowme message
- v 0.1.4 – Flash used only for the icon, text displayed vertically
- v 2.0.3 – The badge is completly in flash, text displayed sideways (some users reported problems in chrome browser)
- v2.0.4 – Same as 2.0.3 but with some minor bugs fixed.
Update v2.0.4 :
- 404 not found error for css file fixed
- minor bugs fixed
Update v2.0.3 :
- The badge is completly in flash.
- The text is displayed sideways.
- Added border color option.
- “I love it ” icon and question mark removed
Update v2.0 :
- Choose from 16 twitter icons or use your own.
- Edit the icon background color.
- Edit the “Follow Me” text.
- Change text color.
- Change font size.
- Change font family.
If you found a bug or if you have a twitter icon that you want to share with all other users of this plugin let me know on comments section.
What you need to use this plugin :
- a wordpress powered website (blog)
- a twitter.com account (obviously)
How to use it :
- Download it ( from wordpress plugins directory)
- Extract all files from the zip archive
- Copy the wp-followme folder to wp-content/plugins
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in wordpress
- Add your Twitter URL on “Your Twitter URL” text field and configure the other options as desire
- That’s it !
This website is a good demo to see how the FollowMe badge will look on your website.